Saturday, July 30, 2011

va lottery winners won $ 200 Million


Va lottery winners said If I win the lottery, I'll keep to myself, that is, until I go and claim my prize. But, once I get money, I will tell all my family and friends that I won. That's the time to celebrate!

Brian Bost thinks different than me, though. He won the lottery in December 2009. $ 1 million in scratch game $ 200 Million North Carolina Education Lottery instant Extravaganza. He went to the gift, went his money, but did not tell his wife. That's because he was planning a trip fishing Cape Lookout, even before the lottery win. So, he went fishing.

But what happens when they are winning the lottery in the community? People talk. Even the shops selling the winning ticket Bost Brian has a large banner saying big lottery win of the store. So, it was not long before Brian's wife found about winning as this fast-moving news.

Brian's wife now knows everything. No word on how it affects fishing trip, though!

In the win, Brian Bost live in China Grove, North Carolina. China Grove just north of Charlotte. I'm actually writing about the other lottery winners China Grove is just a few months ago, when Beth Prymock win $ 1 million in Powerball.